- Write the genotype for each person based on the description:
- Homozygous for the “B” allele _________
- Heterozygous for the “A” allele _________
- Type O _________
- Type “A” and had a type “O” parent _________
- Type “AB” _________
- Blood can be donated to anybody _________
- Can only get blood from a type “O” donor _________
Question 2: Pretend that Brad Pitt is homozygous for the type B allele, and Angelina Jolie is type “O.”
What are all the possible blood types of their baby?
- The sister of the mom above also had issues with finding out who the father of her baby was. She had the state take a blood test of potential fathers. Based on the information in this table, why was the baby taken away by the state after the test?
|Guy at the club||Type AB|
|Flight attendant||Type B|