3.7 Types of Reaction
- Calculating average atomic mass and what that means.
- Importance and applications of isotopes
- Know how to name covalent/ionic compounds with polyatomic ions and multivalent elements.
- Know how to balance chemical reactions
- Be able to describe the concept of the mole and its importance to measurement in chemistry.
- Mole conversions (Molar volume, mass, and particles)
- Know how to identify the type of reaction and be able to predict products and reactants.
- Know how to use mol-mol ratio to calculate moles of another or mass of another
- Calculate your limiting reagent and excess
- Know how to determine your empirical formulas from percent composition