Chem 40 – Theme 6 | Generating electricity with chemical reactions
How were elements created?
What you need to learn
- Explain equilibrium in terms of physical and chemical systems (C12-4-01)
- Write Equilibrium Law Expressions and calculate Keq, and various concentrations to explain how far a reaction as gone. (C12-04-02, C12-04-03, C12-04-04)
- Re-visit Le Chatelier’s principle and explore its uses in real life (C12-04-05, C12-04-06, C12-04-09)
How you are assessed
- Group design of food pH indicator and presentation
- Quizzes on writing ionic, net ionic, and solubility.
Watch these to help and guide you along. You are expected to watch all of these videos and complete the workbook required.